Vadym Hetman Kiev National Economic University - Faculty of International Economics and Management
54/1 Prospect Peremogy
About the university: Kyiv University's Faculty of International Economics and Management was founded in 1992. With 2,700 students, the faculty offers graduate, postgraduate and PhD degrees.
The faculty consists of six chairs with 147 members of the teaching staff, including 10 doctors of economic sciences, 16 professors, 33 associate professors and 30 candidates of economic sciences.
Area of Expertise: Complex research at the Faculty is currently carried out in the following areas:
- competitiveness of national economy in conditions of globalization
- resources and models for global economic development
- Bachelor’s Program in International Economics;
- Master’s Programs in: International Business Management, International Investments Management, International Trade, Customs Activity Management, International Accounting and Auditing;
- PhD Program in World Economy and International Economic Relations;
- Doctorate Program