- Hits: 1132 Investment Map combines statistics on foreign direct investment and international trade, tariff data and activities of multinational firms. The tariff data includes MFN tariffs as well as multilateral, regional and bilateral preferences and covers ad
- Hits: 986 An International Trade Centre analysis tool, Market Access Map covers customs tariffs (import duties) and other measures applied by 185 importing countries to products from 239 countries and territories. MFN and preferential applied import tariff ra
- Hits: 1122 Offered by the International Trade Centre, Trade Map provides on-line access to the world's largest trade database and presents indicators on export performance, international demand, alternative markets and the role of competitors from both the prod
- Hits: 1240 Provides free access to comprehensive statistical time series and indicators essential for the analysis of world trade, investment, international financial flows, and development.
- Hits: 919 The database contains the commitments and MFN exemptions for each WTO member state in the service sector, or compare service commitments across Members. The database does not include data on current negotiations.
- Hits: 1283 This free database from the World Bank offers a comprehensive dataset on trade flows, production and trade protection, covering 100 developing and developed countries over the period 1976-2004. In contrast to other references, this database is compil
- Hits: 750 Software developed by the World Bank, with the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the International Trade Center (ITC), the United Nations Statistical Division (UNSD) and the World Trade Organization (WTO).WITS gives access to major international trade, tariffs and non-tariff data compilations.
- Hits: 239
This new dataset of bilateral value added trade costs for the goods and services sectors introduced by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) is based on a measure derived from the micro-founded gravity model and using data from the OECD-WTO TiVA database.
- Hits: 272
The set of UNCTAD country profiles provides a basic snapshot of countries' economic and financial situation allowing for easy cross-country comparisons. The profiles showcase data on international trade, foreign direct investment, information and communications technology, and maritime transport. They also include other basic economic data, such as those on economic trends, external financial resources, and population and labour force. The current version of country profiles contains data for 2005, 2010 and 2013.
- Hits: 258
UNCTAD's International Investment Agreements Navigator is a database containing the text of more than 2,000 bilateral investment treaties (BIT) and 300 other international investment agreements (IIA) dating from 1959, making it the world's most comprehensive collection of IIA. The user-friendly database allows access to up-to-date information on the total number of IIA concluded by an economy or country grouping, sort treaties by different criteria, review the most recently concluded IIA, or find a country's Model BIT. It also allows for advanced searches by type of agreement, geographical region, country grouping, treaty status, full text, and treaty language.
- Hits: 238
The trade monitoring database launched by the WTO provides detailed information on trade measures implemented by WTO members and observers since October 2008. The information contained within the database can be searched by implementing country, country affected by the measure, type of measure (trade remedy, imports, exports, others) or products affected. The data is taken from the regular trade monitoring reports prepared by the WTO Secretariat.
- Hits: 217
A collection of gender-related data from various sources, the portal is organized following the six thematic headings identified by the United Nations Inter-agency and Expert Group on Gender Statistics. Continuously updated, the portal includes datasets from UN Regional Commissions and Sectoral Agencies, as well as surveys and reports from the World Bank.
- Hits: 240
This dataset details the level of services commitments in 67 regional trade agreements (RTA) concluded by 53 World Trade Organization members (the European Union is counted as one). Data includes the level of market access to which parties committed in each RTA, by mode of supply and by sector, and compares it with achievements in services negotiations in the WTO. It also provides information about the highest level of market access commitments by each WTO member across all its RTAs.
- Hits: 240
The World Trade Organization Statistics Database allows users to map trade data on the trade situation of members, observers and other selected economies as well as on the market access situation of members, observers and other selected economies. it also provides detailed statistics on key infrastructure services (transportation, telecommunications, finance and insurance) for selected economies and information on trends of aid for trade, trade costs, trade performance and development for selected Aid for Trade recipients.
- Hits: 249
The World Bank's Open Data initiative provides free access to World Bank data. The resources include databases, pre-formatted tables and reports. Many databases are linked directly to a selection screen that allows users to select countries, indicators, and years to refine their search. The search results can be exported in various formats, and users may also download the entire database.
- Hits: 220
The Services Profiles provide standard information on key "Infrastructure services" (transportation, telecommunications, finance and insurance). Around 100 indicators relating to investment, market performance, production, employment, trade, as well as performance rankings are available for over 90 economies.
- Hits: 277
The Tariff Analysis online facility allows access to the WTO's Integrated Data Base (IDB) and Consolidated Tariff Schedules (CTS) database. These databases contain information on two sets of customs tariffs: (i) the legally bound commitments on customs duty rates, which act as ceilings on the tariffs that member governments can set (known as “bound rates”), and (ii) the rates that governments actually charge on imports, which can be lower and have a direct impact on trade flows (known as “applied rates”).
- Hits: 151
A joint database by the Trade and Investment Division of UNESCAP and the World Bank of bilateral trade cost estimates for agricultural and manufactured goods covering 178 countries for the period 1995-2010. Estimates are calculated using the Inverse Gravity Framework, which uses trade and production data for the estimation of trade costs for each country pair. Available in Excel and STATA